What? August already? The months have been slipping by with hardly a notice from me as I enjoy the summer, goofing around with my toys, the latest of which is a document scanner (for the archives, don'cha know). It's an odd piece of kit, a high-def camera on an articulating arm but the tech and software are amazing.
-----
Those are nice images of Beaglesonia you've uploaded, Mr. Beagles. Any luck with that external drive I mentioned? Part of my scheme is to make digital copies of more than fifty years of crap; photos, gadgets & gizmos, artsy-fartsy stuff and things of that nature. For what purpose, I'm not sure. There's an ongoing inventory I'm trying to get through and I've fallen down many a rabbit hole but some stuff is fascinating and my be worth revisiting. I think Picasso said something like art is never completed, only abandoned. Something like that, could have been another guy.
-----
I don't remember us discussing Asian Carp.
Not an actual discussion but I made a mention of it four years ago, in June. You can look it up.
Glad to see you making a few sales with your watercolors, Uncle Ken, but I wouldn't call them "masterpieces." The old meaning of masterpiece was an artists or craftsmans best piece of work, one per customer. But to be fair, words and their meanings change over time so I guess it's fair use. I don't want to be that guy, another cranky old fart, crabbing about the way things should have been.
Search This Blog
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Dog days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment